Volunteer with Foreverfamily!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Foreverfamily! It is only with the help of volunteers that we are able to surround children with the love of family. Below are the steps to take in order to join our family as a volunteer. Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer Applications are not processed during the following holidays: Spring Break, Memorial Day Week, Thanksgiving Break, and Winter Break.
How to Become a Volunteer
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Phone Interview: We will contact you to schedule a 10-15 minute phone interview to get to know you a little better and also give you a chance to ask any questions you might have.
- Reference Check: Send the link to this form to two people to complete as a reference.
- ID and SSN Cards for Background Check: Because we are a child-serving organization, it’s important we know who’s in our space. We process all background checks through First Advantage.
- If you have any criminal involvement in your history (arrest or conviction), this must be disclosed by emailing email@example.com. It does not necessarily prevent you from volunteering, but must be processed differently.
- Watch the Training Videos and Take the Quiz: From the website homepage, hover over “Volunteer” and select “Training Videos”. After watching the training videos, the volunteer coordinator will email you with a link to the 5-question quiz.
Interested in attending a Second Saturday Prison Visitation Trip? The prisons require additional documentation. The following must PRINTED, SIGNED, and upload to this form or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org THREE WEEKS before the trip you’d like to attend.