Volunteer with Foreverfamily!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Foreverfamily! It is only with the help of volunteers that we are able to surround children with the love of family. Below are the steps to take in order to join our family as a volunteer. Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our volunteer screening process requires several steps because anyone working in our office might encounter our children. Therefore, it is imparative that we thoroughly screen anyone working with us in any capacity. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to working with you!
Foreverfamily Closed – Thanksgiving Week, Dec. 16th – Jan 6th, Spring Break, Second and Third Weeks of May, First Week of July. No volunteers will be processed during these times.
1. Complete the Volunteer Application: https://www.foreverfam.org/volunteer-application/
2. Phone Interview: After you complete the Volunteer Application, we will contact you to schedule a 10-15 minute phone interview to get to know you a little better and also give you a chance to ask any questions you might have.
3. Reference Check: Two people (not related to you) need to complete the volunteer reference check – https://forms.gle/KpNnBf9V2JbtbvFf8
4. Background Check (ID and SSN Card Required): Because we are a child-serving organization, it’s important we know who’s in our space. We must run a background check and check your references before volunteering.
- Upload ID and SSN Card here: https://forms.gle/oU6TXFsGokdBEeon7
If you have any criminal involvement in your history (arrest or conviction), this must be disclosed by emailing email@example.com. It does not necessarily prevent you from volunteering, but must be processed differently.
5. Watch the Training Videos and Take the Quiz: https://www.foreverfam.org/volunteer-3/volunteer-2/
Interested in attending a Second Saturday Prison Visitation Trip?
The prisons require additional documentation. The following must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org THREE WEEKS before the trip you’d like to attend:
Both forms MUST be printed and filled out and signed by hand.
1. GCIC Form (MUST be Notarized) – GCIC_Consent Form (Notarized) (1)
2. PREA Form – SUPERVISED blank visitors contractors (PREA) form
3. Upload forms here – https://forms.gle/oU6TXFsGokdBEeon7
Share this page
Questions? Contact us: 404-223-1200 (phone or text), or email email@example.com